Change your car battery in 7 steps!
- Switch off the engine & all electronic devices in vehicle
- On the battery you are dismantling, always remove the negative pole first
- Remove all objects such as leaves or branch sticks which may obstruct the correct installation of the battery
- Remove the protective covers of the new battery & use them to cover the poles of the dismantled battery
- Do a quick clean of the connection cables & lightly grease the poles of the new battery
- To install the battery, first connect the positive pole of the new battery - to avoid short-circuits
- Ensure the connections are properly secured in place & you are done!
If your car has an automatic Start-Stop System, do head on to a car specialist workshop or Bosch Car Service for a professional assistance
Video on Battery Basics: How do I change my car battery correctly?
Click here to read more on Bosch Batteries
Where to buy Bosch batteries for your car?